Be the first to post for 'C++ Function Syntax'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

1 Like

Hi!
No questions so far. Just getting into Bulls & Cows

1 Like

Hello! So far so good. I am currently using Visual Studio 2015 and I noticed that I had to manually select “Console application” on the same page where I had to check “Empty Project” and unchecked “Security Development LIfecycle (SDS) checks”. I noticed this because I received an error message stating could not find “CL.exe”.

Thanks for sharing this.

I am still getting errors on my console after I have typed the code

int main()
{
return 0;
}

The error is the same one he got when he ran the program without any code.
I am pretty confused with this as i am a new to coding and have no idea what is happening.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My experience has been quite different from what is on the videos but I’m glad I managed to figure out why. First off instead of Win32 console application showing up when making a new project instead you have to click on windows desktop wizard. After that you’ll get a prompt and from there select console application. In the same prompt is where you can chose for the project to be an empty project or precompiled header in which for this part of the lecture you’ll chose empty project. Hope this helps somebody else that was lost like I was. Have a good day everyone.

Privacy & Terms