Be the first to post for 'Bull Cow Game Overview'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Hello Ben! I haven’t started the video to begin coding the Bulls and Cows game, but I had a few thoughts to share about what I plan to do with the project. I would like to create an array of possible words and have the program choose a random one each time the game begins. I would also like to have the game select a new one each time the game is continued. I say continued because you have the option for the player to say yes to play again. Just an idea and a personal challenge to myself.

2 Likes

Go for it!

Hello Ben! where I can see the source code of “Bull Cow” game?

I have done this game with help “string array” and two simple function. I upload my source code on this link https://gist.github.com/Leonsius/e19b03a21b006db991ecbb3af0d82e9a
I expect your feedback and intrested in your opinion

That’s awesome Ben and Phillip. I am new to c++. I understand a little of what you are trying to do because before taking this course, I familiarized myself with C and Java basics. I have never seen a game like this before, but I have done some of the basics in java and hope that I can catch on to this just as I did in java.

I am originally from the Island of Maui, and have been living in California for the past 8 years. I hope to become a game developer. A friend of mine and myself just purchased this course yesterday. We both attended Kaplan University at around the same time, he is now a java developer and I am still an electrician/Mr mom. I want to become a game developer so I can do something that is fun for me and that I can make some money with. My friend and I hope to get into business together in the near future while developing software and games. I hope that this course can help us to achieve this goal.

3 Likes

Hello, I just started your course and I’m loving it already, but I was wondering why most of your videos only go up to 720p while a few go up to 1080p? Is there a way you can make all your videos 1080p? 1080p makes it a lot easier to read small fonts in a bad monitor like mine. Thanks for reading this reply.

I’m really excited to start making my first game using code. Looking forward to learning and familiarizing myself with Unreal’s guidelines. Have a good day everyone.

Watching your video I quickly realized that one of the Fallout games has a version of this for hacking the passwords of computers. In my eyes it makes this example that much cooler.

2 Likes

Think I wrote something similar on my grandmother’s Commodore 64

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say I’m pretty much completely new to writing code, other than a software design class I took in college a few years ago, and I couldn’t be more excited to finish this course! I’m so thankful to this whole community and the instructors for this opportunity.

I use a Mac so it was a little tricky at first but I’m figuring all the differences out. However everything is easy to follow and well explained.

2 Likes

Just did the challenge, here’s the screenshot of the result (like it said to do in the video.)

Privacy & Terms