Be the first to post for 'Adding Trees'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Just an FYI for Mac users, the zip file with this lecture (at the time of writing this) gave me issues when unzipping with the system default utility. It didn’t return any errors, but the contents weren’t recognised as a Unity package. When I used The Unarchiver app it worked as intended.

Thanks Cam, I’ve replaced this now, should work. Udemy are taking a while to process the file, I’ll let you know when I see it done. If you could let me know if you resolve successfully too that would be helpful.

1 Like

Thanks, Ben.

The trees in one of the asset packs I’m using don’t play very nice with the terrain editor. Anyone else have this problem? It looks like you may be able to do something like this as a remedy:
https://answers.unity.com/questions/179068/converting-polygon-model-to-unity-tree-is-it-possi.html

Anyone go through this hassle and know if it works?

Just watched this one, gotta be one of Rick’s funnier lectures! “…oooo there’s trees in the water… probably don’t want that!” hahaha!! Good work Rick!

Privacy & Terms