Be the first to post for 'Adding Special Ability UI'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

I found some cool (and free) placeholder RPG icons. The website is http://game-icons.net/ There are currently 2937 free SVG and PNG icons. You can customize the icons by changing the following features

Background -You can change its color and its shape from a predetermined list containing stars, hexagons, octagons…

Foreground- You can apply many transformations: flip (mirror), rotation (45°) or scale (zoom).

Frame- This input let you tweak the thickness of the border around the whole image.

Text- Type some letters in the “content” box to make a label appear over the icon. By default its position is centered but you can freely move it by dragging it with your mouse.

And more.

1 Like

Thanks so much, and not @Rick_Davidson

1 Like

Yep, “notted” :slight_smile:

It seemed like the time to make some icons. I’m going with weapon selection on the left and abilities/power-ups on the right.
I’m happy to share the icons if anyone wants them. They have a little green glow in the background for contrast and to match the UI bar colors.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms