Baking a Normal Map

Hi,

I’m a little confused and maybe I missed something with this tutorial but it goes from adding detail to the pillars to baking a normal map but the UVs are already unwrapped and Grant says this is where we left off but that isn’t reflected in the videos? What lecture do I need to follow to get to this point?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s difficult for students to see at which point you are in a course.
Please provide a screen shot ( main menu > windows > screen shot ).

• Blender basic objects, do have a default UV-map, so look at the uv-map view, with the object selected
1 Like

Yes This has been reported, it is an error, I thought it was fixed but it might only have been here and not Udemy.

2 Likes

Oooh, thank you. I’ve been using Udemy. I’ve been checking daily but hasn’t changed in a couple of days so I thought it was on my end. Thank you so much for getting back to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

The missing lecture “Unwrapping the Beams” has now been uploaded to the correct place on Udemy.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Hi Marc,

Thank you so much for doing that and for being so courteous :slight_smile:. I hope you are having a good day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms