AutoPossessing Pawn on Play not working anymore

I am following the new 4.22 course, and I am the start with the new BullCow project, however while I was working on my project and running it for a test , I realized that when I hit play I do not automatically possess the pawn, but I have to also click Possess, to gain control of the character.
I clearly remember that I did not have to do this, and that the pawn was automatically possessed once I hit play, however this seems to have changed suddenly, while I was writing some of bullCowCartridge code, I don’t remember to have done any change to the settings or to the map (and most importantly to the code of the game mode or engine)… so I am very confused why this happened.
It’s not important, but it’s clearly annoying, could someone help me get the auto possess back on?
Thanks.

Solved,
I just realized the play setting was in “Simulation” and not in “Selected Viewport” so the game was only simulating without the player getting possessed.
Thanks anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms