Audio pops when thrusting stops

I was just wondering if this is a common problem or did I miss something? I tweaked a few settings in Audio Source but I can’t seem to make it stop. Thanks!

I don’t know if this is applicable to you, but if you are using your own audio-clip that you made with a program like Audacity, one thing that you can do to reduce or eliminate popping is to be very careful with where you edit-in the start and end of the clip: You want the wave-form to be as close to zero (the mid-line) as possible at the beginning and end of the clip, so zoom way-in when when cutting it down to size.

Thank for the tip! I’ll have to remember that in the future. Unfortunately, I was just using the audio file that was linked to this class. That’s why I was wondering if maybe I messed something up. After checking again, everything is identical. So in still a bit confused on this one.

Yes I get a pop too.

For anyone else wondering, after a few more videos they talk about this issue. So it does appear to be normal. Sounds like they get to a fix later on in the course.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms