At least im at the starting line

well any progress is progress took me about 10 mins to get a decent ball and my shading might not be great but iv rarely done more than a quick doodle here or there sense i was a little kid im taking mr abbits blender course as well so il be curious to see my progress by the end of both as im going through both with essentially no notable artistic accomplishments or talent but i remember a quote that makes me want to continue ‘‘no matter how much natural talent somebody has or not if they do not train it it will never fully bloom’’ i want to be as good an artist as the fantastic artists i follow and i want to get better so here’s looking forward to my progress i am at the starting line

6 Likes

Just keep practicing. If your really into drawing, keep drawing. The more you draw the same object the more better u get at it, as you will be correcting yourself every time u draw it. Until u get the desired form your going for. If u look at my work from this course, you’ll see that I can draw, but I haven’t drawn anything for a good couple of years, but I have been sketching, doodling every once in a while. I’m using the to freshen up skills. It also helps drawing from an image helps learning to get the shape of object or objects on how its put together. Keep drawing.

1 Like

Try to make it a bigger sphere. There is so much room on your canvas!.
Draw from the shoulder (big sphere), not from the wrist (small sphere)

Have fun!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms