At a bit of a loss and request guidance

Rick, Bryan, Sam

Just to be clear.

I did the part 1 and have a question.

Would it be better to just start where we left off from part 1?

When you say we will integrate later… I am Unclear as to what path I should follow.

1. Just a fyi there was no link for that clone so I am using the asset pack method.
  2. Will we be told when to open our old part 1 project? – or could I just start from it?

Thanks

PS: I did purchase asset packs for this already and just need some clarity on following along.
Should I sit back and just watch?
or know that I will be repeating the things we do?
thanks – sorry for the confusion but I really do not get it.

For each of the sections until Integration, it’s best to start each section with a fresh project. These sections present concepts in a pre-made environment.
Whatever you do, do not put any of the unitypackages from the sections before the Integration chapter in your personal project, as it will overwrite scripts in your project and ruin your day. (I know you use Source Control, but others who might read this might not, and unfortunately a few haven’t noticed the warnings and overrwote their projects with no source control, and we have no way of fixing that).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms