Asset export and import problem

Continuing the discussion from About the Block Breaker (Original) category:

Hi,

While exporting my assets from Number Wizard project i get an error saying:

And while trying to import Rick’s exported file i got a message saying nothing to import and all assets are already in the file but nothing besides sample scene.

How can i fix export and import problems have been searching through internet but couldn’t find any solution.

@Nina would you be able to help out on this one?

Thanks,
Lucy

Hi Onur,

Did you try to save the file in your project folder? If so, do not do that please because Unity automatically deletes everything that’s not supposed there. Instead export and save your packages elsewhere on your harddrive. Does that work?

The same goes for Rick’s package. Save it elsewhere on your harddrive, then import it into Unity.

Hi Nina,

I was off for a couple of days and really sorry that i just saw your response. I tried to export and import from other drives on computer and tried exporting to/from desktop but it didn’t help.

Some other program may be blocking Unity files but i couldn’t figure out yet. Will try to kill background processes to see if it helps.

Thanks for the help and cheers:)

Nina Morawietz gamedev@discoursemail.com, 23 Tem 2018 Pzt, 20:40 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Perhaps a firewall and/or an antivirus?

Actually it came out to be an anti-virus program blocking execution of scripts in zip/rar/7s and scripts in general as they seem to be suspicious activity.

Nina Morawietz gamedev@discoursemail.com, 27 Tem 2018 Cum, 15:44 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms