Asking about the Inventory Unity Package

I saw a question in regards to using the inventory package for another Unity RPG Project. The base inventory unity package without the added image and asset designs, that is built using just code and Unity built in UI elements correct? It can be reused for any other project we may want to work on for commercial or non commercial use yes? I know if we find asset packs we like and want to use we can buy them. But for working with our own textures or designs is using the Inventory Unity Package fine with commercial game projects? I know the code made in all these courses we can use how we want but will this inventory package as will as other packages we may use that are purely made in unity from you are those allowed as well?

I am sorry again if I am just asking questions that have been answered before. I do not want to be a bother.

The code can be used any way you wish.
All graphics assets (except those silly Letter tiles) need to be licensed before using. There are a LOT of great UI assets in the Asset store, both free and paid.

Thank you, so the base layout of the inventory system and equipment slots and action slots the design and layout was made with assets from the asset store?

Yes, except for those letter tiles that Rick put together. The graphics used were otherwise used with permission from the original creators for the course.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms