Ask about our Other Courses

This is the place to ask about other courses, please tag with #creativity, #get-a-job, #gimp, #godot etc.

1 Like

i was following your unity 3d course of argon assault and while imorting the standard assets i got alot of errors which i searched to fix somehow, i dont know how i got an error which said
“hresult e_fail has been returned from a call to a com” and due to this error i cant close visual studio. how do i fix this please help i cant understand what the error means

Please post the query by making a separate topic. Choose the category of the topic as Unity 3D.

Hey there, I have enrolled for the gamedev blender course after seeing how impressive your team is, I’m considering to buy the gamedev unreal engine course. I have zero knowledge in c++ and programming, all I know is a little of bluej, will your course walk me through the programming in unreal and explain c++ language? Thanks for the help!

1 Like

best thing could be to have a look at the course details. it does say that no prior experience is needed in coding or UE.
or look at the course preview for a little look.

or jump over to the Unreal Section of the community forum and see what others have been saying through their journey.
https://community.gamedev.tv/c/unreal/11

Okay thanks a lot, I took a look at the course preview and I think it will help me, thanks again!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms