Argon Assault Lesson 84 -- Can't Assign WaypointCircuit script

I can’t add the waypoint script to the empty gameobject in the 84th lesson ( Argon Assault) … I have tried multiple ways , but it moans about not being able to find the scriptclass … importing the standard assets package gave a ton of errors anyway.

As far as I can see the script class and name are the same:

Any help would be appreciated

Hi,

Which version of Unity do you use?

If the Circuit asset is causing too much trouble, I would suggest to remove it. Watch the video without implementing the Circuit in your project. It’s just that one lecture. In a later lecture, Rick is going to replace the waypoints with a Timeline animation, so you will not miss anything crucial.

Hey Nina,

You’re here as well? :slight_smile:
I saw that someone had the same question over at Udemy and I just skipped the lesson in the end
Maybe just remove the lesson altogether as these standard assets are giving errors when importing and are not supported anymore from 2018 onward.

I am on Unity 2019.4.9f1 btw

Here in our official forum, and over on Udemy. :slight_smile:

Rick is currently remastering the 3D course. This outdated video will definitely get removed in the remastered course. :slight_smile:

See also:

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms