Appeal to Unban My Discord Account Due to Hacking Incident

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request an unban of my account from your game development server. Unfortunately, my account was hacked in August due to a data breach, and I was not actively using my Discord account when this occurred.

As a result of the hacking, unauthorized activities may have taken place on my account that violated the server’s rules. I want to clarify that these actions were not done by me, and I deeply regret any trouble this may have caused the community.

Since then, I have taken steps to secure my account by changing my passwords and enabling two-factor authentication. I value being a part of this community and have always appreciated the discussions and support in the game development space.

I kindly ask for the opportunity to rejoin the server, as I am eager to continue contributing in a positive way. Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope you will allow me to rejoin the server.

Sincerely,
Mustafa Riaz

Here on the forums, nothing can be done about that. What I would recommend to you instead is to email Support and explain the situation to them. I have no idea if they can do something for you or not (based on policy), but this would be your best option.

You can send a message here, at gamedev.tv/help, or directly contact the email address provided on that page.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms