Any Subtitles available for courses

I recently brought the humble bundle containing Godot lessons, and am struggling to understand them, I am deaf and have a transcriber software but its not the best.

Was wondering if there are any plans to add subtitles to the video courses? i would expect that the regular cost of the course would include them even if its auto generated ones/

Hi EmptyString1999,

I’ve passed this along to the sales support team as the course support leader its not something i have access to.

For the future however this is one of the reasons we are working on our own platform as the current one we use (teachable) does not have auto captions and we would have to add these manually by transcribing them which is a lot of work.
I believe the new platform is slated soon for an alpha release so in the future this wont be an issue for students.

If you can let us know what the course is as the tags for this thread have not worked correctly it may help the team resolve this sooner.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

i am currently working through “Complete Godot 2D: Develop Your Own 2D Games Using Godot 4”

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I sent you an email to help you with your concern.

Best Regards,
Josh

Privacy & Terms