Any discount for this class?

None of the coupons I tried (FINISHER, UPDATE) worked. I wrote to GameDev but never got a response. Thank you!

There’s a discount if you pick up both seasons at the same time for $25.

Try this link: Game Dev Skill Builder (Unity) - SEASON 1 & 2 - BETA | GameDev.tv

Ty!

You’re welcome. Welcome to the club.

I also attempted to use a variety of coupons, but they were all expired. This saddened me greatly. I tried browsing for additional coupons on other websites, such as https://www.dontpayfull.com, but I couldn’t locate any authentic GameDev coupons. I’m curious if you were successful in activating any coupons. If you have any, please share them with me because I am an extremely frugal person who values every money.

I also use coupons for various purchases. But I couldn’t find any genuine GameDev coupons. I am curious if you were able to activate any coupons. If you have them, please share them with me, because I am a very frugal person who appreciates every penny. I often buy groceries and appliances with heydiscount. Turns out it’s not that hard, especially if you live in the city. You can also use heydiscount to find discounts at various stores both online and offline. It’s always great to find any item you’re looking for at a discount. Finding new discounts has already been a part of my lifestyle since inflation hit and prices started skyrocketing. I use all the discounts now.

For what it is worth, I have received several GameDev.tv courses via Humble Bundles, including these skill challenges in a recent one.

Privacy & Terms