Any aspiring boardgame creator in Singapore or Asia?

I recently enrolled into @Yann_Burrett and @Rick_Davidson ’s Udemy course for creating boardgames and I live in Singapore. Was wondering if there are any fellow aspiring creators based in Singapore or Asia? If you live elsewhere but would love to connect, I am keen too!

Cheers to boardgame creation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m based in Malaysia. How are you going with the course?

Hi Alwyn! Nice to hear from you! I haven started with the course yet… been busy with various things. Haha
Are you thinking of coming up with a game of your own as well? Which part of Malaysia are you based in?

Hi Charles,

Yes, the course has actually been a great help to me. I have a number of ideas, 2 which are ready to be playtested (my first play test session will be end of this month, so its crunch time!).

Are you a part of any game dev groups in SIngapore? I believe there is a few that also work with Malaysian game dev groups

There are some awesome events in Singapore recently where the local game creators come out and share their experience with the public… like how they market the game, Kickstarter launch, etc…

I am just too preoccupied at the moment to print my game out. LOL!

You are doing great! Wonder if we can keep in contact some way… like Facebook or Linkedin?