Another CoreMinimal.h issue

Like others, I have the same issue with CoreMinimal.h not showing up in the #include within HiddenWordList.h. I’ve looked at the other responses but have no idea what they actually mean. I went into my compileCommands_Default.json but have no clue as to which lines to actually edit (there are a bunch). Same with _BullCowGame.json.

This seems like something that might need to be covered in an addendum.

Unfortunately, I can’t proceed with the tutorial until I figure this out, but I’m hesitant to just start adding quotes to things that I don’t yet fully understand. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Note: I’m in 4.27.2

Edit #1: I also installed the intellisense fix during that section of the lesson plan (#43).

Edit #2: I closed VS Code and the project. Reopened and the squiggles are gone. Unsure if it’s fixed, but I will continue from here and report back if there is an issue.

1 Like

I had the same issue. Tried compiling from Unreal. It did compile OK and removed the red marks in VSCode.
But after a while… they appear again.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms