Annoying Window?

![AA3 Armpit Hate _21728_autosave|690x354]

(upload://sqeQKXwh7ccVSnGhW65sbMxu1t9.jpeg)

Window appears in middle ? Cant get rid of it ?

Tried to fix it moving window around but then arrived at little orange diamonds and cant insert frame over them ?

Last save way back :neutral_face:

1 Like

Unsure what you are trying to explain!
But Blender is fully configurable.

• You can merge panel space (deleting one).

See for example this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSm-cq7zd2s

1 Like

Hi , I edited the previous and original screenshot vanished. Now the Screenshots missing in Files … Ive started from a previous save again …
On this screenshot there are Orange diamond keyframes ? Dont know how to get to Orange circles from there ?

Normal Windows im Familiar with now … but the CG YT channel looks interesting , Subscribed …

Went back earlier but now it wont paste flipped so I guess Ill have to go back to an even earlier save :unamused: :face_vomiting:

Found the Screnshot from original question … Mystery Window opened in middle … it is part of the other window so it cant be changed … it didnt go away with N

This isn’t an area (you can tell by following the shape of the area boundaries), so manipulating area shapes wouldn’t have worked here.

The icon in blue is a universal symbol for “menu”, so try LMB/RMB on that and see what’s in there. I’d also look at the dropdown in yellow.

If you don’t see an obvious solution, I would also try replacing the Viewport with a new one. Use the icon in green to change this area to a different one, then back to a 3D Viewport. I have no idea what the panel is/does and I can’t seem to create it, so unless someone else has more insight, you’ll have to try these things for yourself and see what happens.

As an absolute last resort, just delete the whole workspace and create a new Animation workspace in the top menu, but it really shouldn’t have to come to that.

2 Likes

Thanks , I managed to get it away just by dragging the edge down … but for some reason it didnt work the first few times I tried :woozy_face:… One has to drag it a bit farther across the other windows edge …
Finally got my Man to Walk a bit roughly but armpit mesh complaining and not too smooth …but I guess its my first attempt …
Little guy gave me a hard time :sweat_smile: Got to beat him up later !!! :fist_right:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms