Anime face topology reference file

Hi,

I was wondering if the face topology reference image shown at 1:11 will be made available? Not super necessary but still helpful to have while I’m working on it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I believe this question is already answered some days (weeks) ago. Try to search, browse through the ask forum.

General Q&A note

Help us all to help you.
Please give full screenshots with any questions. With the relevant panels open.
This can be done by Blender itself, via the ‘Window’ menu bar top left-hand side.
On that menu dropdown is ‘save screenshot’.

1 Like

I believe @NP5 shared this link a while ago. It’s probably not the same as in the course, but might be helpful

1 Like

I have mentioned this to the team when last mentioned, and it may be added at some point. The course is in ‘early access’ so a work in progress.

Hi,

I’ve put a chase on this today to get the reference images download updated and replaced in the original download.
It may come as part of that or a seperate download over the next few days.

I’ll keep tabs on it to ensure this gets added to the course

2 Likes

In a previous thread, I had taken a screen shot and posted it. If you are in windows you can just stop the video at 1:11 and use the snipping tool.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Just getting back to you to update this thread.
The additional files should now be added to the “Filling In” lecture which is where the image first appears which is the lecture that this question is posted from.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms