Animator Controller - Simple Set Up And Overview

This discussion topic is to cover the few videos related to introducing the animator controller and simple animations. This is also where you can share any cool (or odd!) animations you’ve made.

2 Likes

A quirky dude.

Test%20Animation%20Delete

7 Likes

haha, had a good chuckle at his nose flipping in the air. Nice animation!

1 Like

Some rotatory freakishness happening here

2 Likes

Some animation test to delete after!

1 Like

Secure. Contain. Protect.

2 Likes

Animation test

3 Likes

Simple scaling plus rotation animation. Still working on some custom gun assets as well!

2020-09-16_12-39-06
Added a particle effect with colour over time and negative gravity to simulate burning. He has an animated beak if you look closely(I am still learning to generate animated GIFs in snaggit).

I added a light to the muzzleflash, the flash itself is from the unity asset pack but I allowed the rotation to be random between 0 and 180 degrees. sometimes the muzzleflash does not play but I think that that is due to the time I am allowing the particle system to emit for.

2 Likes

My 5min challenge. Decided to have the enemy do a simple backflip xD

2 Likes

I like this, it’s got some personality in it.

This one’s pretty cute.

I mean it looks pretty but god damn the compression is very extreme.

Playing with color in move state.

Hello there, I have a weird problem.
for some reason I’ve deleted Idle Animation and after I set up my Attack animation and even set up my gun’s zoom, I decided to create an Idle Animation again.
Once I created it and add it to Idle State and adjusting conditions, I checked my game again, but my Enemy doesn’t work correctly anymore. when I shoot the enemy or approaching to it, Idle Animation correctly stops and move State is triggered.
BUT the enemy doesn’t chase the player in this state!
and I should say that Attack State is also triggered as well.

Once I delete the Idle Animation, the Enemy works correctly and chase the player as well.

I did everything that went to my mind for debugging this but it doesn’t work yet.

Thanks Rick and the other guys …

Hi
i cant put any video here other than YouTube
how can i upload video directly like some users here?

Bounce bounce
Van Halen says JUMP!
notice how the nav mesh agent activates when landing?

DalekAnim
Here you got my first 3D animation of DALLLEEEK :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms