Animated ninja scene

18 Likes

Excellent! Glad to see it finished. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very impressive!

4 Likes

Did you make this after experiencing " Unreal Engine C++ Developer ", the course they made?

Nice job. What did you use as reference for your animation?

As I said earlier in an other pre-view. It is a high quality animation.
You should keep it, and build a higher quality mesh for it.

Great progress (@Michael_Bridges).

Nice animation, I liked the flip!

Excellent. Was any of it pre-made like the run cycle? Or have you hand created it all?

This is from Blender course @111121 - also a GameDev.tv course found from here or Udemy

thanks. i put a lot of efford in this animation. i glad i finally finish it :slight_smile:

Ty, @fatmonkeymedia :smiley:

@111121 not exactly. i stoped the c++ course at the begin of the 2nd section, “bulls and cows”, i think. ^^

@Jason_Milligan

Ty. well, for the running, i did 4 or 5 versions… for me that was the toughest part. i watched a lot of video on Youtube and studied a lot from a book (the animator’s survival kit). I certainly not satisfied with the results, but i think its ok for now.
for the jumping, cat leap and climb… i just recorded myself and used the video as my reference :sweat_smile: and the backflip, i wanted a faster and more fluid movement so i search “fake gainer” on Youtube :slight_smile:

@FedPete, yeah. i wish I had made a better model, but I still lack the skills for it. :pensive:but i intend to take the course that was suggested in the other topic, also from gamedev, after this one. and thanks again for the tips :slight_smile:

@Mooshroom14, Thanks. I had almost given up on that backflip xD i glad i didn’t ^^

@NP5, Ty.^^ only the run was pre-made. the others ones i hand creadted using some references :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, Cool, Great…

How do I like it 10 times? Impressive!!!

Privacy & Terms