Alley way - level design

The player starts at the entrance to an alley way and from here they can choose stealth or mobs, if they choose stealth they can go straight through to fight the boss. However if they choose mobs they are greeted by a quest-giver asking them to find the boss (not sure on the story behind that yet). All of the dumpsters in the alley way may have pick-ups in them. The ramp leads up to a side ‘dungeon’, possibly in the form of pool house (that would be a scene change to a new room / level). As they carry on round the corner they are great by a mob of four enemies and as they exit the alley, three more. They cross the road and can explore each of the mini allies. About half-way down the road there’s three more enemies to fight and a couple of more alleys then filly they round the corner at the end and see / fight a boss. Then they can pass to the next part of town.

Any feedback welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Wolf,

I’ve never been one for stealth games so I really don’t even know how they would go, but the concept sounds fun. I remember your massive buildings in some of the other work you’ve shared and it looks like your level design here reflects that massive scale. Again looking forward to seeing more. :slight_smile:

Jenn

1 Like

Thanks Jen, I’m just about to post the 3D concept from the terrain lecture, hopefully I’ve managed to keep the theme going for the massive, somewhat oppressive buildings :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feed back :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms