All GameDev.tv Unreal Courses

Add this as your final line:
Console.ReadLine();

You have to use this command, unless you run it in debug SHIFT-F5, otherwise it runs and closes the window

It waits for a key to be pressed before closing the window

Everything was running smooth until I got to the functions lesson. I’ve been confused since. I guess I’ll have to go back and rewatch until it’s more clear. :slight_smile: Great course so far!

They’re currently remastering the course, and what you saw at the beginning was the new content where they’re using a later version of Unreal Engine 4 along with VS Code. Section 3 hasn’t been completed yet, and so is using the original videos from when they were using older versions/programs. In time these will be updated too; we just need to wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my work to share :slight_smile: tho I’m not sure if it’s the right place to do so :confused:

#include

int main ()
{
/*
Introduction au jeu.
Bien relire
*/
std::cout <<"Vous entrez dans un ancien complexe technologique, une ancienne raffinerie de matiere minerale. Les systemes sont anciens mais il semblerait que la technologie qui y est employee ait ete pensee pour durer. Vous vous retrouvez bloque au rez de chaussee, face au code de l elevateur. ";
std::cout <<std::endl;
std::cout <<“Il vous faudra desactiver trois codes pour acceder a la plateforme d assemblage robotique. Voici le premier d entre eux”;
std::cout <<std::endl;

//Ce qui suit  est le code à entrer.

const int a = 6;
const int b = 9;
const int c = 5;

int sum = a + b + c;
int product = a * b * c;

std::cout << “Il y a trois nombres dans ce code.” <<std::endl;
std::cout << "la somme des nombres de ce code est " << sum << std::endl;
std::cout << "le produit des nombres de ce code est : " << product << std::endl;

return   0;

}

it is a basic function of the compiler with the latest Win10 update. its been a thing for about a year now. it simply means that your code is actually running fine and its put there for the purpose of decoding. your code is running fine.

It is a basic function of the compiler with the latest Win10 update. its been a thing for about a year now. it simply means that your code is actually running fine and its put there for the purpose of decoding. your code is running fine.

Hi, the links above to the courses do not work for me. Also, when searching for them at udemy, they cannot be found.
Any hints?

I am having trouble when I put in cl in the terminal, it says command not found for the record, I used the console to open VS Code