All GameDev.tv Blender Courses

Wow great job especially for a first timer. Welcome

wow awesome, you making me step my game up

Just wanted to share something I made while following the Blender course on Udemy

17 Likes

Here is my first proyect photos

3 Likes

What section are you on?

Section one challenge is an atempt of The Simpsom House

5 Likes

This course is just what literally anyone is looking for. Over the course of just a few hours, I learned so much. The course is paced quite well with each class being packed full of information and just superb commentary. I’ve bought another popular blender class from udemy, but honestly after doing the first section of the course, the GameDev.tc Team are miles ahead of anyone else. They are very professional and they simply are great teachers. I’m glad to have participated, and literally can’t wait to see what’s next in the rest of the course!

Here is the project I made for the first section of the course. Rendering a whole bunch of objects on a laptop can make a good frying pan lol!

Seems like the pic wasn’t loading in my other reply.

14 Likes

Amazing work! I love the terrain you made, so creative!

1 Like

Thanks eh! I haven’t thought about this project in awhile since I’m now near the end of the updated course haha(It only gets better the further in you get!).
And nice work on your project too yo, I really like the trees and the lighting. Keep it up!

Sorry for the late reply I’m on section 2 lesson #45

Just wanted share another render I made during one of these amazing courses!!!

6 Likes

Have some beginner experience before, but decided to hop on board paid courses.
Here’s my first share. Added the rope, though it was not part of the tutorial.

10 Likes

Good looking well I like the way you made the mortar in a simple way.

Welcome to this site.

You posted in a bit of a general thread. So many may miss it. Generally there is a ‘show’ section rather than the ‘talk’ one here. Takes a bit of getting used too.

I would like to get some ideas about how can I improve it

3 Likes

I have been playing around with some features of blender, and here is the result:

7 Likes

hello , this is my second work which i done by learning the your course in udemy. i just completed the first chapter . if you have any suggestions , please do .!
thank you !

6 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Takes a bit of getting used to.
It is probably best to start your own thread in this ‘show’ section to get attention, this is rather a general very old thread.

Model looks good. :+1:

1 Like

there is an issue ! . when i tried to do as you did in the course , the end result is entirely different . its started from the second chapter your course . please help me !!!

Did you scale up your base in object mode?
If so you need to apply the scale. Or it messes up subsequent operations. That is why Mikey scaled up in edit mode.
So the solution, should be ‘Apply rotation and scale’. CTRL ‘A’ in object mode, select the option ‘Apply rotation and scale’. Now do your insetting.

Mikey will constantly remind through the lectures ‘Apply rotation and scale’ as it messes up later tools by them using the numbers behind the object based on the original location and scale not the place you altered it to.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms