Aim Solution not Logging Please Help

Hi,

I made it to video 134 but my UE_LOG for the aim solution was not being called. I placed it in my aiming component but for some reason the log was not being called at all (my tank getplayer logs were working). I am trying to revert back to my last sourcetree sav at video 122 but whenever I hit checkout and deleted the derived folders like in video 77 but whenever I hit rebuild it pops up with an error telling me to rebuild from the source manually. When I open Visual Studios it doesn’t load the project " The following error was encountered: TF400813: Resource not available for anonymous access. "

Please help me get to video 135! Can I download your project somehow from github and load it?

Best Regards,

Ryan

Hello!

This is an old thread, but I had a similar problem. I found that the error was caused by the barrel not being set in the tank blueprint editor event graph. I had to recreate the tank barrel in a previous video, because it kept losing it’s static mesh every time I compiled the code. I suspect you had a similar situation.

So TANK_BP->Event Graph->drag barrel to the graph and assign it to “Barrel to Set” on “SetBarrelReference”

Privacy & Terms