[TextArea(10,14)] [SerializeField] string storyText;

public string GetStateStory()
{

return storyText;

}

}

Hi Othoniel,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Could you share a screenshot of your UI-elements in your scene window? And how the game window looks if the “Play” button is not pressed?

See also:

Try to change the resolution of your game window to 800 x 600.

Hi Nina!
I hope you had a great weekend. I tried 800x600 and a couple of other resolutions all resulting in the same problem. Do you think I need to start the whole project over with 800x600?
I did have a problem a week ago and the solution was just restarting Unity so my computer or monitor or something maybe doesn’t like Unity. This is still my most successful attempt at learn game coding I’ve had so i’m prepared to just power on with technical difficulties. I’m still learning a lot. lol

No, that will not change anything. There is no fixed size in Unity, just an option in the game window and in the Build Settings for your build.

If you want to start over, just recreate your scene (not the project or your scripts!). Read the manual, design your UI with the anchor presets. Keep the game window open next to your scene view so you immediately see the result.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms