Ae'ra Sunburn

I took the Unreal course to get into Unreal, have been coding with c++ and c# before and the course was amazing, even if it was very basic you kind of need that. A lot of great reminders and tips I never knew before.

We’ve recently launched our first Kickstarter campaign for our current game Ae’ra Sunburn. It’s a Top Down Action RPG with modern dynamic combat inspired from games like Witcher, Dark souls series but a lot of cool old school RPG elements and puzzles from the late 90s era.

The game is currently developed for couch co-op, but with this Kickstarter we aim to expand the project for networked co-op.

We’re trying to push a lot of exploration in the game. A lot of side activities (both small and big) and we’ve removed the quest log, and instead added the “Journal”. In which your main and side quests will be explained as a story, giving you clues and hints on what to do next.

You can check out our Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1989649655/aera-sunburn?ref=1qu66f

Any help at all is appreciated! Since Ben and Sam’s course saved me so much time getting into UE4 speeding up our groups progress a lot we’ll give something back to this community. We will give one extra key to everyone from this forum that donated to us.

You can donate $1, $15… Anything that helps us is rewarded with an extra copy of the game! As a bonus for people here at GameDev.TV, the extra key reward will still be handed out even if the Kickstarter is unsuccessful.

You can also follow us on social media:
Facebook
Twitter

1 Like

Privacy & Terms