- The illusion of motion
- In Blender it is not just about the object/character...
- Animating of the camera can drastically change the staging
- Bringing our models into life
- If the number of images/frames per second is too long the illusion is broken
- The illusion Of Life
- Whist many concepts are applied to drawing, they equally apply to 3D animation
(Unique Video Reference: 2_AP_BCC)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!