In this video (objectives)…
- Map out what data will need to be in which of our scripts.
- Create our WaveConfig script and populate it with our data variables.
- Write public get methods to allow other classes to access our data.
After watching (learning outcomes)… Create a scriptable object for wave data with public methods that return the data values.
(Unique Video Reference: 13_LD_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!