In this video (objectives)…
- Create a Vertex group
- Use the vertex group to control where displacement occurs
After watching (learning outcomes)…
You will be able to customise and be specific on how modifiers affect your model
(Unique Video Reference: 9_PW_BEC)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!