About 'The Mirror Modifier Revisited'!

• Purpose of most modifiers
  • The modifier stack
  • Great workflow tip even if it isn't needed all the time

(Unique Video Reference: 9_SC_BCC)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Technical issues!
Just registered to report that lectures 127, 128 and 129 have been cut short somehow!
Lecture 135 seems to be cut short too however that may be a different problem.
(From what I checked no other lectures until the end of the course have this problem).

Lecture 127 has a preview time of 17:02 but after selecting it, the Udemy player only shows and allows 2:00 of playback time (only ~12% of the total)!
Lecture 128 has a preview time of 13:54 but after selecting it, the Udemy player only shows and allows 1:44 of playback time (only ~12% of the total)!
Lecture 129 has a preview time of 9:42 but after selecting it, the Udemy player only shows and allows 1:20 of playback time (only ~14% of the total)!
Lecture 135 has a preview time of 15:05 and a matching playback time of 15:05 too, however the video is cut abruptly at that point.

I was watching in the mobile app so I assumed it could be a player cache issue, restarting the app did nothing.
Then I went to use the web player on my desktop and the same issues remained.
Maybe it’s some server cache problem? Or some corrupted file metadata? In the preview the times seem coherent but the videos are clearly cut abruptly.

Is this happening only for me? Should I report this somewhere else? Also let me use this as an excuse to thank you (Michael and also the rest of the team) for all of your courses, they have brought me incredible joy!

1 Like

This is my first time in this forum and I just realized it’s possible to mention people @Michael_Bridges .
Sorry for the doublepost, I assume if I simply edit my last post the mention notification event would not fire off. Maybe you already got a notification due to a reply in the topic anyway?

1 Like

My Boots:

When you use the Mirror Modifier, don’t forget to delte the Faces in the center. Otherwise you will get some issues when using other modifiers, like sub-surf.

I created the boots similar to michael’s way, except i added a subsurf modifier.

1 Like

Thanks I believe they’re all sorted now Udemy ate the lectures.

I believe mobile might take a while to update compared to the web.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms