About the course

Hi Edward here just wanted to know whether this course will be available on udemy platform fyi i am speaking about (math for gaming)

Hi @Edward_kumar, apologies for the late response. The course was actually released on Udemy today (23/07)!

1 Like

sorry of the late reply here can i ask one more question that is when Ben is coming back to teaching ?

Hi @Edward_kumar,
I am now the primary instructor for the course so you won’t be seeing much of Ben in later sections of the course (beyond section 1).

Nice to hear that

so i got the course in udemy so how do i get that course to gamedev.tv ?

Hi Edward,

Does this link help?

https://www.gamedev.tv/p/udemy-migrator

1 Like

yeah i did use the link but i have enrolled to math course in gamedev.tv but in udemy i have in my course tab

i think the transaction has completed so i try this link again in few days

yeah i did use the link but i have enrolled to math course in gamedev.tv but in udemy i have in my course tab

I understood that you would like to have the maths course you purchased on Udemy enabled on our platform GameDev.tv. Since the course has been published on Udemy a couple of days ago, it might be that the migrator doesn’t work well yet, or that @Lucy_Becker has received lots of messages by other students.

Try to send the code as seen in the gif on the linked migrator website. If you don’t get a reply within 48h, please let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do

Did it work, @Edward_kumar?

tried it but again it not showing in the list here is the screenshot of it

I think I misunderstood your question. I thought you wanted to migrate the GameDev.tv courses you purchased on Udemy to our platform here. The other way round is not possible.

Did migrating the courses from Udemy to GameDev.tv work for you?

Nina i do what to migrate my udemy course to gameDev.tv course network issue over udemy
all my other gamedev course which i have purchase on udemy have been migrated to gameDev.tv but only the maths for gaming has not been migrate and neither it is showing on course that has been migrated over here ? but okay i will just keeping on trying every week now and then

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with the maths course. Since it was released on Udemy only a couple of days ago, it might be that our migrator doesn’t work well yet. I’m forwarding your issue to @Lucy_Becker , so she can look into this.

Hi @Edward_kumar, sorry about this - the automation for this course hasn’t been enabled yet but I’ve added it to your list manually. Enjoy :slight_smile:

thank you Lucy ans Nina

1 Like

Privacy & Terms