About 'Secondary Action For The Walk'!

In this video (objectives)…

1. Look at secondary actions
  2. Arms don't currently move naturally
  3. Consider the various ways in which the arms can move

After watching (learning outcomes)…

See how adding a secondary action to an animation can complement the main animation

(Unique Video Reference: 12_HA_BCC)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

Here’s my walk animation, the body animation looks odd

approaching a trophy

This is my last post for this course, i think i will skip the entire section 6 as it just revisiting tools that have been done many time from blender complete course.

Thank you michael for the course, i learned some great lesson about animation.

2 Likes

I had the same feeling! But I just play the lecture and just listen. While I’m working on a project. And sometimes something new pops up or a handy feature is used. And a bit repetition isn’t that bad.
But I recognize the feeling of doing things over and over again. The only thing I do, is making the challenge more interesting for my self. Adding more complexity or changing the subject.

Like section 4 “Animation principles”, these are also discussed in the online course “GIMP”, which I followed also. So I enhanced the final challenge and ended with this showcase

2 Likes

Lovely animations :slight_smile:

Careful walk, normal walk, run, I want an ice-cream, end.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: Loving it, nice transitions between walks. A lot of work and real fun.

I was not expecting ending xD

Privacy & Terms