In this video (objectives)…
- Problem solving discussion using Unity docs.
- Use Input.GetKeyDown() to recognise when a key is pressed.
- Use the KeyCode keyword to determine which key is pressed.
- Discuss white space, code blocks and bracketing.
- Introduce commenting.
After watching (learning outcomes)… Understand how to recognise player input using Input.GetKeyDown().
(Unique Video Reference: 4_NC_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!