In this video (objectives)…
- Import a Video that is too long into Blender
- Cut the Video to a suitable size
- Export to a new video file
- Adjust memory allocation for video information
After watching (learning outcomes)…
Be able to cut out a section of video the appropriate length Export the edited video. Understand there are better tools, but this will do.
(Unique Video Reference: 4_HA_BCC)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!