About Motion Sickness

I ve seen alot from vr games and i doesnt like vignettes so i thout about this rolercoaster ride where you can put on a helmet so ists the same but looks better

also i locked at senith and ther you can make a third person view when you walk thats also realy cool

1 Like

Rollercoasters in VR work because you have this car around you so there’s something static in the frame.

Elite: Dangerous has the ship cockpit and it is really good.

Borderlands 2 VR however, 15-20 minutes and my stomach churns so badly I have to stop. It’s unfortunate as it’s amazing. Minecraft for WMR gives you the option of playing with a frame - this solves the Motion Sickness too - looks like a giant TV inside VR.

I remember a friend saying he never got sick when playing VR games. It does depend on the person and some games are better than others. Smooth animation is key to preventing this with no sudden movements, certainly none that are not controlled by the user. Good PC hardware (RTX 2060 or better, high clock speed i5/i7 or AMD equivalent and decent amount of RAM) is critical and also low polygon counts are helpful to support this.

Privacy & Terms