In this video (objectives)…
- Create layers and apply the correct rules to the layer collision matrix.
- Destroy objects which are inflicting damage.
- Protect against null within our damage collision event.
After watching (learning outcomes)…
Apply layers and use the collision matrix to ensure only valid objects can influence each other.
(Unique Video Reference: 23_LD_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!