- Relax, they’re just user defined types!
- string FirstName; creates a string object
- FBullCowGame BCGame; works the same way
- These instances are initialised by “constructors”
- Instantiating means “creating an instance of”
- So we’re simply creating a game instance.
(Unique Video Reference: 17_BC_URC)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!