In this video (objectives)…
- Import our NumberWizard.cs code from previous section of the course.
- Assess what needs to be refactored / changed in order to have our code work with our user interface.
- Refactor the code including player input mechanism.
After watching (learning outcomes)… Refactor our code so that it is ready to hook up with our user interface.
(Unique Video Reference: 8_UI_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!