In this video (objectives)…
- What is an array and how are arrays created.
- Returning an array type variable from within a public method.
- Assigning array elements in Unity by dragging and dropping into the inspector.
- How to lock the inspector window.
After watching (learning outcomes)…
Understand how to create arrays and assign elements to arrays in code or the inspector.
(Unique Video Reference: 9_TX_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!