About Challenges

I have a small question concerning the challenges ,on this lecture i did something different with the same result , should i keep this way or, when you go over the challenge should i override what i did ? it may sound insignificant but i don’t want it to affect the rest of the course (in case its reused or refactored later on)

It depends on just how different you made it, if it’s only slightly different and it does work exactly the same then you can probably keep it. But if you went with a completely different approach then I would refactor it to match what I did in the course simply to avoid your project from diverging too much from the course which may or may not cause “issues” later on.

The goal with the challenges is for you to learn by doing, so if you went through it and found a solution then you already learned, so you can then do it the way I did it to learn yet another way of solving it and keep the project the same as mine.

After you’ve gone through the whole course and learned the whole thing you can keep applying what you learned and expand upon the game with all completely your own original code.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms