In this video (objectives)…
- Chaining constraints together.
- Setup the new Axle and its contraint.
- Why we need a collider to simulate physics.
- Disabling collisions on the Axle.
- Constraining the wheel rotation.
After watching (learning outcomes)…
How to chain constraints together.
(Unique Video Reference: 109_BT_URC)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!