About 'Attacker In My Lane'!

In this video (objectives)...

1. Create an array to store each of the Attacker Spawners.
  2. Create a mechanism to shoot or not shoot based upon whether we have an attacker in our lane.

After watching (learning outcomes)...

Detect if an attacker is spawned by looking at child count of spawner in our lane.

(Unique Video Reference: 32_GL_CUD)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

At ease, Private Bool! =D

1 Like

My spawners are not in the same y or x axis as Rick’s. Nowhere near there. If I set my y axis on my spawners to the same numbers as Rick (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) they do not even appear in the game screen. I can’t be that far off from Rick since I have been following along with him exactly.

UPDATE: I just fixed my problem. I saw the answer to someone else’s post that was the same as mine. It turns out my parent spawner was not set to 0, 0, 0. Once I fixed that, all my spawners were able to be lined up like Rick’s. Yea !!!

1 Like

Thanks, i had the same issue!!

Glad you fixed it, thanks for updating us!

The description about Mathf.Epsilon is not clear.
It’s a positive and nearly 0 number.
positive number is important.

Hello friends! ))) Thx to u Rick and for your courses ! I have a same problem like PennyC99 but there is a difference . My problem is with transform x and when I set parent spawner 0 0 0 my child spawners are gone out from my game . Please help. (((

Privacy & Terms