About 'Appending Another Blender Project'!

In this video (objectives)…

1. Append another Blender files data into a new project
  2. Understand it is a copy, it will not update
  3. Start putting together our mock scene

After watching (learning outcomes)…

You will be able to import aspects of other Blender files into a project you are working on.

(Unique Video Reference: 8_GS_BEC)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

2 Likes

3 Likes

MockUP :

3 Likes

Here are my appended files.

1 Like

Briiiidge!

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Here is my Arch and Lamp Post appended.

The lecture was pretty straight forward. I see that Collections will take some getting used to.

Getting there.

Basic Scene with one lamp:
Bridge%20Scene

Just doing the beginner basic stuff
I did find that if you have the lamp joined, parent doesnt work so well
Then if you seperate it will give 3 objects, deleted the main light and post and it kicked the lamp back to 0 on the x and y and then about 1 meter on z =? some default location???
Grabbed and moved lamp to its intended place. Everything parented well

Love your work Michael… Starting with the complete blender creator about one week ago
i’m really satisfied with how you explain things, very simple, easy to follow and learn many many things about modeling in blender… Then i decided to buy all your courses on blender… So here i am and in the next year (or faster i hope) i will try to master all that… thank you for making these incredible course.

If you asked me what you could do better i think is the camera because sometimes its blurry… Other things? I can’t really tell because i haven’t finished any of your courses, but so far its the best quality i ever study…

Warm Regards from Jakarta, Indonesia

Victor

PS Pardon my ind-lish… cheers

Here’s my arch with my street lamp! Not very stunning. Yet.

I stopped this course a couple of months ago. Due to the new Blender 2.8 UI. I did some small projects on my own to get used to the new user interface.

I started (months a go) with this set-up. But think I will change it later. I’m going for LOD 0. Because I like to scenery and I have seen other impressive works of co students.

1 Like

010_bridge_with_lamp

1 Like

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms