About 'Animating Can Be Hard'!

• Make many little animations
  • Keep your old work to reflect on
  • Keep your old work to improve on
  • As your skills develop it will get easier

(Unique Video Reference: 10_AP_BCC)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

I think there’s something wrong with the video (lecture 84)

Yes, I’ve run into two problems with this lecture. The worst problem is that starting at 1:51 and continuing to the end of the lecture the video freezes and the soundtrack turns into noise. @Michael_Bridges, I’ve commented in other threads that there is a subtle issue with the sync between the audio and video of some of the lectures, and it happens on this one too, before it breaks. I was experimenting a bit, and the sync between the audio and the video seemed to improve when I dropped the Udemy Quality setting from 720p to 480p. I don’t know what Udemy does to vary the Quality, but it seems to be related to the sync issue.

Ahh thanks for that.

I have reviewed the video on my computer and it appears fine.

I know Udemy reencode the videos so something must have gone wrong there. I’ll re upload and all being well that will fix it.

I have reported to Udemy as well.

@Michael_Bridges: Your latest upload fixed the problem with the video; it plays through correctly for me now. Oddly, the video/audio sync issue is gone for most of the video, and then creeps in again in the last few seconds. It certainly seems like something that Udemy is doing to compress the video feed is interfering with the video quality.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms