In this video (objectives)...
- Add animation event to our timeline.
- Create a public method that is called when the timeline reaches that animation event.
After watching (learning outcomes)...
Call methods in our code by adding animation events to our animation timeline.
(Unique Video Reference: 13_GL_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!