A wild Number Wizard

Hey there!

I’ve finished the number wizard challenge and It’s nice to start and finish a little project from scratch. Obviously these projects are easy, but in some way, we are learning from scratch, that’s just what I’m looking for. Many courses and tutorials across the web shows different aspects of C# programming or the Unity interface, but not the idea on HOW to develop a complete game as a whole.

So, I’m happy, because it runs, do what is expected to do, is consistent itself, and allows me to learn in a useful way how to keep all important aspects of game development and apply to this. Additionally, I’ve found different paths to follow by myself and try to go one step further. For instance, in this little game, I’ve added 3 background musics that runs when I change the scene. This subjects hasn’t be covered in lectures until this point, but I’ve found easy to implement little improvements starting on the core of the topics and the game.

Thanks for this great course and community!

PS: Oh, I’ve forgotten to say that I’ve written my game in Catalan, my native language! :stuck_out_tongue:

Privacy & Terms