A question involving Legal rights about the course

Can I make Devlogs on youtube from the things I learn from the courses ? I understand the topics crystal clear if I am able to make someone else understand it…It will really help me to improve my communication skills and expand my connection in the community.

Hi Sonu_64,

You are allowed to do with your projects what you want when it comes to the parts Rick created. However, check if we use third party assets, which might come with restrictions. For example, the creator of the TileVania assets asks you to buy his assets if you want to publish the game in any way. A video with them in it will probably also be regarded as publishing. Rick’s assets and his code may be used for free.

Recording yourself explaining concepts and/or code is absolutely fine. Do not record the course videos, though. :slight_smile:

Did this help?

See also:

@Nina Thanks a Lot !! No I will create a project from scratch with my own 2D assets sometimes, and will record my own working on Screen :slight_smile::slight_smile: . Probably I can find a solution in future for the TileVania project ! :bouquet::bouquet::ok_hand:

1 Like

Kenney.nl has got many free assets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms