A question and a small request

I love this site. I have purchased several courses through Udemy and am working through the Unity RPG course currently. I have a question about the new Gimp 2D art course - how hard would it be to follow through that course using Photoshop? I mean, the techniques would be the same, just the tool names and hotkeys would be different. Has anyone done that? I’m much more familiar with Photoshop than Gimp, although I’m no artist, that’s for sure :slight_smile:

I also have a small request - in the forums for a given course section - would it be possible to sort the threads in order by lecture? It’s a little confusing looking through the huge list of discussions that are for lectures you haven’t gone through yet in order to find the one you want to look at. Just a small request - not a big deal, just thought I’d ask :slight_smile:

Hi @OldRod,

The forum doesn’t provide ordering as such, but what you can do is filter. In the screenshot below, the latest topics are displayed for the NumberWizard sub-category of the category Unity. At the top of the screen there is a Lectures menu, by selecting the specific lecture that you are working through you will be able to filter the results to just those, although they will invariably still appear in the latest order.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms